Die Bordsprache ist Englisch, daher setzen wir verhandlungssicheres Englisch voraus. Bitte lesen Sie die englische Stellenbeschreibung:
- On embarkation day, the musician needs to play piano music:Between 1pm and 4pm, during welcome cocktail until dinner starts, right after dinner until all passengers have left the lounge (in case there is no other onboard entertainment)
- On regular days the musician needs to play piano music:During tea time, at least one hour before dinner until dinner starts (incase there is no other onboard entertainment)
- Right after dinner until all passengers have left the lounge (incase there is no other onboard entertainment), during light lunch (light instrumental music at background noise level) Musicians are expected to be well presented and are to dress appropriately at all times whilst on board (please note jeans, jumpers and training shoes are not permitted)
- Dress code: Whilst on duty:dark suit/waistcoat with matching trousers, plain (one colour) shirt in a pale colour, tie or bow tie mandatory unless it is a special function; then the musician will be instructed as to the required dress code by the Hotel Manager
- The musician has to perform the following side jobs:Clear all lounge tables when dinner has started and at the end of the evening, clean and polish the glasses, help with the decorating of the lounge for theme parties, help with loadings, help with luggage when he/she is not playing, on embarkation day assist housekeeping with amenities, hangers, umbrellas and cabin water
- Willing to expand his musical abilities and repertoire constantly. Musical requests and suggestions of the guests have to be considered.
- The actual times of tea time, light lunch, dinner along with scheduled onboard entertainment have to be checked by the musician him-/herself in the daily program
- The musician has to play at the times stated above, even if there is only one passenger or even no-one in the lounge, unless advised differently by the Hotel Manager.
- Flexible, trustworthy, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Respectful, friendly and professional conduct towards passengers and crew
- Good manners, well-groomed appearance
Qualification / Experience
- Qualified training as a pianist or a musician with very good piano skills
- Documented relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of entertainment, broad repertoire
- Good educational background
- Fluent in spoken English and/or German, depending on the vessel
Area of responsibility
- The musician is a competent specialist in his/her assigned working area.
Deputy in case of absence
- Another Musician